lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

The Fault In Our Star

Hazel and Gus would like to have more ordinary lives. Some say that they have not been born with star, their world is unfair. Hazel and Gus are just teenagers, but cancer taught them something - they both suffer - is no time for regrets, because - like it or not - there is only today and now.

Therefore, with the intention of making a reality Hazel's greatest wish - to meet his favorite author - they William cross the Atlantic together for an adventure. Destination: Amsterdam - the place where the enigmatic and moody writer resides the only person who may be able to help them put the pieces of the huge puzzle which they are a part of ...


The Fault In Our Star is narrated by Hazel, a girl with a terminal cancer that affects her lungs. Doctors have managed to find the time add droga that makes Hazel cancer cells remain stable and don'y increase, so you can make a more or less normal life. While, se has to breathe 24 hours a day connected to a trolley that provides her oxygen. Nevertheless, the drugs may eventually stop doing effect. And if anything is clear Hazel, will not live long.

In my personal opinion, there are no words to show how much I liked the book. I finished a long time ago, I read ir a los of times be cause I liked it.

This - along with Paper Towns - have been the only ones John Green novels I've read, and I've lovedthem. They are full phrases that you can apply daily lives, the most of the books are written for young people and Smith The Fault In Our  Star I felt identified. There are many things with which I agree in regard to the book. In addition to feel identified with the character of Hazel.

Hazel's strength to face her problem surprises me,she knows her situation and that is overdue but that does not let her crash and harm.

The book is fantastic, you fall for the characters, in my case Augustus Waters. Even if it were a character, his way of being in love with Hazel. You could say I fell for his personality. It was so much affection towards this character I had when I heard the worst, I cried uncontrollably - without exaggerating. I finished the book and still could not believe it had happened.

The romance between Gus and Hazel is so natural, it could happen to anyone and would love to have an adventure like theirs, have the opportunity to meet my favorite writer and tell me more about the book.

This video is song of Ed Sheeran that he prepared especially for the movie of the book:

 

"It is a novel that makes you think, it does not leave you indifferent and will be with you long after you have closed the pages. A worthy example of struggle and life of two young people that have life against and still enjoy it with a love that might not last as long as many others, but so perfect and eternal as the rest"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario